General Liability Insurance, Workers Comp, Property, Commercial Auto, Contractors Insurance - Houston, Dallas, Austin, Texas
How does Quote Texas Insurance work?
Simply put, Quote Texas Insurance makes insurance simple!
Quote Texas Insurance has a custom process that ensures that each of their clients receive exactly what they are looking for.
This means you don't pay more for extras you don't need. Each one of our licensed staff is fully trained and educated in our specific process of cost reduction and coverage enhancement. When you use Quote Texas Insurance, you are using a top tier agency with a sharp focus on business insurance. Established in 2001, Quote Texas Insurance offers businesses in the state of Texas an opportunity to have a true insurance advocate. We are the voice of business insurance in Texas.
We specialize in business and commercial insurance including Texas general liability insurance, workers compensation insurance, commercial auto insurance and property insurance in all of Texas including Dallas, Houston and Austin.
Our 8 Step Custom Process to insurance savings and protection!
- We quote exclusively through over 65 A+ rated insurance carriers.
- We speak directly with underwriters to ensure only the most appropriate coverage’s are selected.
- Using our insider knowledge, we play insurers against each other for the best pricing available.
- We’ll eliminate any carrier that is unwilling to meet our clients specific coverage needs and options.
- We then compare quotes for rates and coverage’s from only the best of the top carriers remaining.
- We advocate for you, listing recommendations and discussing with you all your quote options.
- We rate each company based on Ease of Use, Financial Rating, Value, plus Coverage and Cost.
- We never require an office visit, completing your policy over the phone and web is fast and easy.
No other Agency will work this hard for you, we promise!
Contact us today, or complete one of our handy quote forms to start the process of insurance simplification for you!
Latest Blog: Winter is coming to a close and the Texas heat is right around the corner. As you know, extreme heat can really affect structures like your home. Here are some tips to help you prepare your home for the heat that is fast approaching. Read More